counter stick 2 counter stick 2

It was okay.

It wasn't amazing or anything, not like the score suggested to me. So parts were slow, some parts were quite funny, but none of it really made me lol.
It's good though - just good - 3.

(uo flash)pk mutha prelud (uo flash)pk mutha prelud

Not bad for a first movie

It's really poorly made, but it's good for a first movie! Next time, try to add little buttons so we can skip to the next line of text when we want - there was some really big pauses with some of the text there, and some went by too quick to read!

Other than that though, it wasn't too bad!

Mardraum responds:

yeah lots of sloppiness in the vid, but when i began it, i hardly knew anything about flash, i got better as it went on.. my next one is gonna be better, if i get the time

The Project: Part 1 (old) The Project: Part 1 (old)

Really impressive animation...

Graphics - 8: The robot was drawn and animated wonderfully. The backgrounds were nice, and everything was generally good about the rest of the graphics.

Sound - 9: Excellent sounds for the robot especially, and everything else just seemed fine.

Interactivity - 0: Well, it's not a game!

Style - 10: It just seemed a helluva lot more cooler than the rest of the stick movie. You had some really nice cinematic camera angles in there. It was just real nice!

Violence - 3: Okay, so a lot of people do actually die (a lot in a realistic kind of sense), but it's not exactly gory or realistically violent.

Humor - 0: There's nothing funny about it, this is simply a good movie.

I wouldn't say it has a "decent" plot, but it has one - all explained before the movie even starts - but it definately had an Anime influence to it. But I just loved the way you animated the 'bot, especially the way it flew off at the end. It just looked cool!
Excellent sound too!
That moon's a bit on the bright side though! lol

Idiot Test Idiot Test

Funny.

It was actually quite funny. One of the few movies/games that's actually made me lol.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Eh? This is #1?

Nice animation, excellent excellent style with good hand drawn stuff... but this is #1? I don't think it really deserves it to be honest. Don't get me wrong - this is a nice game with some quality comedy moments, but I don't think it's deserves #1.
I mean, it's not like there's any gameplay to it - all you do it point and click.
I do encourage others to play it though - it's good fun. Still don't see how it's #1 though...

Final Fantasy Game Engine Final Fantasy Game Engine

Looks like a decent working engine.

Looks like this has very big potential! The only big complaint I have are the graphics and sound really.
Sounds and music have been taken directly from other well known RPGs, and the graphics look to be from similiar FF games and/or other RPGs. It'd be really great if all the graphics are drawn with Flash, so it'd be nice and smooth and all that.
I'd submit a storyline, but I can't be bothered really :)
I'm already working on an RPG myself, but I'm not using Flash at all. It's somethin' called RPG Maker 2000, it's real good!

Anyways, people - help this guy out! This engine is very very good potentially!